The National Coordination Point EQAVET (NCP EQAVET) is committed to working on and ensuring educational quality in Dutch upper secondary vocational education (MBO). We are the link between European policy developments, national policy and the way things are done in the Dutch upper secondary vocational education sector. In addition, EQAVET is a European reference framework for quality assurance.
Among other things, we perform the important task of bringing together, informing and activating the various stakeholders. The focus is on strengthening the quality in teams of teachers and promoting a culture of quality within teams and at the school. EQAVET brings together all the existing initiatives relating to quality development and quality assurance, allowing these to complement and strengthen each other.
If you are interested and want to know more about de work of the NCP EQAVET you can contact: Daisy Termorshuizen, +31 6-51670203, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of our activities
- Utilising student and alumni data to support quality assurance – 2019
- Work impact inventory NCP EQAVET NL 2018
- Student involvement in the quality of education: a win-win situation – 2017
- The Work Placement Monitor as part of the quality cycle – 2020
- Change capability in VET: results of the expert meeting – 2020
- The big data journey of discovery 2020 | A pilot promoting the use of data by teaching teams – 2020
- Examples of QA systems for VET in Europe – 2019
- Short introduction to quality assurance in VET in the Netherlands – 2019
- Inspection framework 2017 for monitoring upper secondary vocational education – 2018
This website has been funded with support from the European Commission. The Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.